Guest Code of Conduct
These Rules Apply To All Areas Of Rosie’s Gaming Emporiums And Colonial Downs Racetrack
- No firearms or weapons are permitted on premises.
- Profanity, aggressive or inappropriate behavior or vandalism inside the facility will be grounds for ejection.
- Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes are permitted only in designated smoking areas. Cigar smoking is permitted in designated cigar smoking areas only.
- The use of smokeless tobacco is not permitted inside buildings.
- No loitering or soliciting on the premises.
- Running is not permitted inside the facility.
- No outside food or drink.
- The use of electronic devices while operating historic horse racing machines is not allowed and may result in winnings being forfeited.
OUR DRESS CODE PARAMETERS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Appropriate clothing is required at all times, which includes shoes, shirts and pants, or equivalent.
- Clothing which can be considered vulgar, obscene, profane, offensive, promoting violence or otherwise likely to offend or cause a disturbance is not permitted. This includes:
- Transparent and/or excessively revealing clothing.
- Pants worn with exposed undergarments and/or buttocks.
- Clothing or articles displaying offensive messages or pictures.
- Clothing or articles indicating gang or criminal affiliation.
- Any apparel, including costumes, that obstructs the view of an individual’s face is not permitted. Hoods on all apparel must be worn down.
- Any attire that is likely to offend or cause a disturbance will be addressed by a Security Supervisor or member of Management.
OUR BAG POLICY IS AS FOLLOWS:
- For the safety of our guests, all bags are subject to inspection by a member of Security and/or Management. Limit 1 small bag per guest. Prohibited items include duffel bags, backpacks, luggage, coolers and any bag larger than 17”x12”x9”. Umbrellas are not permitted on the apron during horse racing or special events.
Management reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to anyone unwilling to comply with our conduct policies and/or dress code. Those unwilling to comply may be asked to depart the premises. Management reserves the right to change or modify the Code of Conduct at any time without notice.